Saturday, December 26, 2009

Social networking - take 2!

Ever so often I "still" hear people complaining about facebook. So decided to list some of the complaints down with my humble responses. Do you have any of your own to share?

1. "I don't get facebook."
You are seeing the glass half empty.

2. "Why do I care if someone is eating their lunch, or catching a nap or tieing their shoe lace"
Someone doesn't care if you care.

3. "I don't need to know what people are doing every minute of their life"
Keep it up, your kids will be very happy.

4. "I don't understand why someone would want the world to know what they are thinking every minute of their lives."
It's the same urge that made you think I wanted to know what you are thinking of this minute of your life!

5. "If someone really wanted to know what I have been up to, they would have called"
Maybe you are one of those "so what else is new with you?" types.

6. "It is rather ironic that we communicate so much on facebook, yet hardly ever meet"
That's what your parents think when they are speaking with you on the phone.

7. "Facebook is a passing fad"
In this world, so are you. Enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment